Taking our inspiration from our favorite artists (Piet Mondrian, Claude Monet, Pierre-August Renoir, and Ansel Adams) we designed this fun kit for 4 generous, towels with 3 colors of Tubular Spectrum ™ yarn. And you can choose your favorite colorway.
Woven in 2 blocks of broken twill to create a visually complex towel that is fun and easy to weave. Finished towels are approximately 16″ x 28″.
Listen to the Loon! Difficulty level is Intermediate to Advanced (Two fish). We now have instructions for both 4 and 8-shaft looms!
8-shaft Project description:
- 8–harness project, twill blocks.
- 28 epi
- 20.5” wide in the reed
- Warp length 5 ½ yards
4-shaft Project description:
- 4–harness project, m & w twill blocks
- 28 epi
- 21.5” wide in the reed
- Warp length 5 yards
- 4 or 8-shaft loom
- 12 dent reed (sett at 28 epi)
- 3 bobbins
Contents of Kit by Colorway:
- 1- 8 oz cone Tubular Spectrum mercerized 10/2 yarn each: Light Gray, Middle Gray, Very Dark Gray
- 1- 8 oz cone Tubular Spectrum mercerized 10/2 yarn each: 5 Blue, 10 Green, 10 Green Yellow
- 1- 8 oz cone Tubular Spectrum mercerized 10/2 yarn each: 5 Blue, 5 Blue Green, 5 Purple Blue
- 1- 8 oz cone Tubular Spectrum mercerized 10/2 yarn each: 10 Blue, 5 Red, 5 Yellow
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to YARN CARE