Weave two towels from the same warp. One towel will be woven with Burnt Umber and the other towel will have 10 Blue as the weft yarn. You won’t believe these are woven from the same warp!
- 2 Towels, 4-harness draft
- 16 EPI, 16 PPI
- Warp length: 95” (Allows for 36” loom (thrum) waste)
- 5” in reed
- 4-harness Loom with at least 18-inch weaving width, 8 dent reed.
- A stick or boat shuttle and bobbins
Contents of Kit:
- 1- 1.5 oz cone 5/2 Tubular Spectrum mercerized cotton yarn each: 10 Green Yellow, Forest, Burnt Umber, 10 Blue
- 2- 1.5 oz cone 5/2 Tubular Spectrum mercerized cotton yarn: Cranberry
- 1- 2 oz cone 5/2 Tubular Spectrum mercerized cotton yarn- Copper
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to YARN CARE