Yarn and instructions to weave four wonderful Swedish Rosepath pattern dishtowels. Nineteen brilliant colors from the Tubular Spectrum™ plus bleached white. The colors and white are used in both the warp and weft to create the plaid towels. They can also be woven as striped towels.
All of the mercerized cotton yarn included in the kit is dyed with fiber reactive dyes to minimize fading and bleeding of the colors. We are proud that we are crazy enough to make white towels with all those colors and not worry about the reds bleeding into the white! They really won’t!
The 4 towels are each approximately 20″x 30″ when finished.
4-harness pattern included.
- 24 epi, 24 ppi, 565 ends plus 2 floating selvage threads
- 23.5” wide in a 12-dent reed
- 5-yard warp
- 4 -Harness Loom with a 12-dent reed
- Boat shuttle and bobbins
- A sewing machine or a needle and thread
Contents of Kit:
- 1- 1 lb cone Tubular Spectrum mercerized yarn: Bleach
- 1- 1.5 oz cone 10/2 Tubular Spectrum mercerized yarn each: 10 Yellow, 5 Yellow, 10 Yellow Red, 5 Yellow Red, 10 Red, 5 Red, 10 Red Purple, 5 Red Purple, 10 Purple, 5 Purple, 10 Purple Blue, 5 Purple Blue, 10 Blue, 5 Blue, 10 Blue Green, 10 Green, 5 Green, 10 Green Yellow, 5 Green Yellow
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to YARN CARE