Who said weaving can’t be romantic? Not only are these towels stunning to look at, but the texture of the finished towel is also as sweet as candy! Soft and pliable with just the perfect touch of “nubbiness”. Trust us, you really are going to love these towels… We do!
You will need an 8-harness Loom with at least 20-inch weaving width, 12 dent reed.
The finished sizes of the towels are approximately 16” x 24”.
Listen to the Loon! Difficulty level is Intermediate to Advanced (Two fish).
Heart pattern from Weaver’s Design Collection Twill Thrills pg 52-54. The heart pattern was originally designed by Kim Marie Bunke for Weaver’s Magazine.
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
- 4 Towels, 8-harness draft
- 24 EPI, 24 PPI
- Warp length: 5 yards (Allows for 36” loom (thrum) waste)
- 20” in reed
- 8-harness Loom with at least 20-inch weaving width, 12 dent reed.
- boat shuttle and bobbins
Contents of Kit:
- 1- 4 oz cone 10/2 Tubular Spectrum mercerized cotton yarn each: 10 Red Purple, Bleach
- 1- 8 oz cone 10/2 Tubular Spectrum mercerized cotton yarn: Coral
- 1- 1.5 oz cone 10/2 Tubular Spectrum mercerized cotton yarn: Coral
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to YARN CARE