Who said weaving can’t be romantic? Not only are these towels stunning to look at, the texture of the finished towel is as sweet as candy! Soft and pliable with just the perfect touch of “nubbiness”. Trust us, you really are going to love these towels… We do!
- 4 Towels, 8-harness draft
- The finished sizes of the towels are approximately 16” x 24”.
- 24 EPI, 24 PPI
- Warp length: 4.5 yards (Allows for 36” loom (thrum) waste)
- 20” in reed
- 8-harness Loom with at least 20-inch weaving width, 12 dent reed.
- boat shuttle and bobbins
- 10/2 Tubular Spectrum™ Mercerized Cotton yarn in the following colors:
- Coral—approximately 2200 yards
- Bleached White—approximately 800 yards
- 5 Red Purple—approximately 800 yards
Listen to the Loon! Difficulty level is Intermediate to Advanced (Two fish).
These are only the instructions to make the towels. If you would like to purchase a kit that includes the yarn…click here.
After purchase, you will have unlimited access to the downloadable file. Please let us know if you want a copy mailed to you.
Heart pattern from Weaver’s Design Collection Twill Thrills pg 52-54. Heart pattern originally designed by Kim Marie Bunke for Weaver’s Magazine.
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
There are no reviews yet.