- 3 cowls (Finished dimensions: 29” circumference x 10.5” plus 4” fringe on one end)
- 20 EPI, 18 PPI
- 4-Yard Warp length
- 11.8” in reed
- Turned Taquete weave structure
- 4-shaft Loom with at least 12-inch weaving width, 10-dent reed.
- 1 shuttle, 3 bobbins
Included in Original Kit:
- 5/2 Tubular Spectrum™ mercerized cotton yarn: 4 oz cone of Burnt Umber, and one 1.5 oz Mini cone of Kelp, Copper, Thyme, Gold, and Black for the warp.
- 5/2 Tubular Spectrum™ mercerized cotton yarn: one 1.5 oz cone of Burnt Umber, 5 Purple and Forest Green for the 3 different wefts.
Included in Blue Kit:
- 5/2 Tubular Spectrum™ mercerized cotton yarn: 4 oz cone of Sky Blue, Cobalt and 10 Blue. One 1.5 oz cone of Teal, 10 Blue Green and 5 Blue.