Krista Richey designed this bag using an M’s and O’s threading to create the pattern. A single length of cloth makes for a no-cut bag.
Yarns included are:
- 1-400g+ tube 2-ply Hemp Yarn in natural
- 1-3 oz cone 2-ply hemp bleach
- 1-3oz cone 3-ply hemp bleach
- 1 Skein 3-ply Hemp Marble
- 1 Skein 3-ply Hemp DeepSea
Additionally, you will need:
- 8-shaft loom with 24″ weaving width
- 10 dent reed
- Instructions in: January/February 2021 edition of Handwoven Magazine, page 50
- Finished dimensions: 1 bag, 14 3/4″ wide x 13″ tall x 3″ deep (after wet-finishing and sewing)
Photo courtesy of Long Thread Media.
There are no reviews yet.