The towels are woven in a 4-harness structure, and there is enough warp to weave 5 towels. Each of the towels will be a different shade of the colored cotton: white, dark brown, light brown, dark green, and light green.
The towels are woven at 20 epi and will be approximately 15” in the reed. The finished towels are approximately 13” x 24”. You should have ample warp to weave the 5 towels…you may even have enough to do an additional square or another small towel.
Each of the 10/2 American Maid™ yarn cones has approximately 400 yards on it, and is enough to weave one of the towels. The Bold hemp yarn has about 2,600 yards per lb.
- 5 fingertip towels
- 20 EPI, 20 PPI
- 15” wide in the reed
- Warp length 6 yards
- 4-shaft instructions included in kit
- 4-shaft loom with at least 15” weaving width.
- 10 dent reed.
- A stick or boat shuttle and bobbins
Contents of Kit:
- 1- 1.5 oz cone 10/2 American Maid unmercerized cotton yarn each: Natural White, Dark Green, Light Green, Dark Brown, Light Brown
- Two 8 oz cones: Lyte Bold Hemp (Natural or Bleach)
Listen to the Loon! Difficulty level is Intermediate to Advanced (Two fish). This is a Four harness kit.
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to YARN CARE
There are no reviews yet.