8 colors of Tubular spectrum™ yarns and a twill block pattern produce 2 small or one large table or picnic cloth. Made with our Tubular Spectrum, 10/2 Mercerized cotton yarns, the colors resist fading and won’t bleed into each other. These picnic cloths will stay beautiful for many years of entertaining.
Instructions included for 8 harness, twill block pattern.
Listen to the Loon! Difficulty level for this kit is Intermediate to Advanced (Two fish). This is an Eight harness kit.
- 2 tablecloths, approximately 34.5” x 39.5”
- 4 and 8-shaft instructions included
- 35 ¾” in reed
- 28 epi, 28ppi
- 4 or 8 shaft loom with 36” weaving width
- 12 dent reed
- 1 shuttle, 8 bobbins
Contents of Kit:
- 10/2 mercerized cotton yarn, 3 oz each: 10 Yellow, 10 Red, 10 Purple, 5 Purple Blue, 10 Blue, 10 Green, 10 Green Yellow
- 10/2 mercerized cotton yarn, 5 oz: 10 Yellow Red
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to YARN CARE