- 5 napkins
- 24 EPI, 24 PPI
- Warp length: 4 yards (Allows for 36” loom (thrum) waste and 10% take-up)
- 2” wide in the reed
- 4-harness Loom with at least 18-inch weaving width
- 8-dent reed. 3 ends per dent.
- Boat or stick shuttle
- Two–8 oz cones of Lyte™ Bold Hemp, Bleached
- One–Mini cone of 10/2 Tubular Spectrum™ mercerized yarn in Butter Yellow, Tangerine, Coral, Verbena, Violet, Periwinkle, Sky Blue, Teal, Sea Green and 5 Green Yellow (or 80 yards of each of 9 colors and 160 yards of a 10th color)
Would you like to purchase the yarn and instructions? Click here.
There are no reviews yet.