- 4 napkins, 24 EPI, 24 PPI
- 20” wide in the reed, approximately 17” x 17” finished
- 4-yard warp length
- 4-shaft Loom with at least 20” weaving width
- 12-dent reed
- One boat shuttle and bobbins
- 1.5 oz cone of 10/2 Tubular Spectrum™ mercerized cotton yarns: Butter, Tangerine, Coral, Verbena, Violet, Periwinkle, Sky Blue, Teal, Sea Green, 5 Green Yellow.
Please note: There is an error in the original instructions. You should begin weaving the napkins with 5 Green Yellow. The downloadable version has been updated. Please redownload to see the corrected version.