- 4 Napkins (approximately 17.5” x 17.5” (hemmed))
- 8 Shaft Broken Twill Blocks
- 26 epi
- 8 harness
- 20” wide in reed, 3.5-yard warp
- 8 shaft loom with at least 21” weaving width
- 1 shuttle, 3 bobbins
- 15 dent reed
- Warp Yarn: Tubular Spectrum™ 10/2 mercerized cotton (4200 yd/lb). Black 266 yd; Middle Gray 84 yd; Burnt Umber 336 yd; Copper 756 yd; 5 Blue 126 yd; 5 Red Purple 266 yd.
- Weft Yarn: Tubular Spectrum™ 10/2 mercerized cotton (4200 yd/lb); Black 890 yd; Very Dark Gray 497 yd; Middle Gray 62 yd.
Total Yarn needed:
- 1-1.5 oz cone Tubular Spectrum mercerized yarn each: Middle Gray, Burnt Umber, 5 Red Purple, 5 Blue
- 1- 4 oz cone Tubular Spectrum mercerized yarn each: Copper, Very Dark Gray
- 1- 8 oz cone Tubular Spectrum Mercerized yarn: Black
Our Master Weaver Series highlight the inspiring talents of Master Weavers. We have worked with these amazing hand-crafters to bring you stunning kits made from high quality yarns.
Cynthia Newman designed these magical, foldable Napkins. Cynthia enjoys the contrast between her rural lifestyle and designs influenced by her urban childhood. Her inspiration comes from modern, industrial design and architecture. Attracted to repetitive patterns found in large cargo ships, bridges, machines and grain silos, she translates the patterns into her weavings. Cynthia received Master Weaver certification from Handweavers Guild of America in 2018; recently completed work as a Look Development Textile Designer for a feature film; was awarded Best Technical Excellence for Color Blocks I, II & III in Weaving Guilds of Oregon traveling exhibition in 2018. Her studio is in northeast Oregon.
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to: YARN CARE
There are no reviews yet.