This project uses unmercerized 3/2 Cotton yarn, sett at 8 epi. The instructions call for a 4-shaft or rigid heddle loom with at least 15″ weaving width, one pickup stick (if you have a rigid heddle loom), and the contents of the kit. The Rigid Heddle instructions include a 3/1 lace pattern or plain weave, and if you have a 4-Shaft loom, we include drafts for the lace pattern, birds-eye twill, and plain weave.
The finished sizes of the 10 washcloths are approximately 10” x 10”.
- 10 washcloths, woven in a 3-harness lace weave. If you have a counterbalance loom, we have also included a 4 shaft birds-eye twill draft.
- 8 EPI, 8 PPI, 12” in reed
- Loom with at least 15-inch weaving width, 8 dent reed, or heddle.
- Pickup stick if you are using a rigid heddle loom and a stick or boat shuttle
Contents of Kit:
- 1- 1.5 oz cone 3/2 American Maid unmercerized cotton yarn each: Natural White, Light Green, Dark Green, Light Brown, Dark Brown
- 1- 1.5 oz cone 6/2 American Maid unmercerized cotton yarn: Natural
- 1- 8 oz cone 3/2 American Maid unmercerized cotton yarn: Natural
t contains approximately 150 yards of yarn, the large cone of 3/2 Natural White contains approximately 630 yards and the mini cone of 6/2 contains approximately 300 yards in case you want to design your own project.
Listen to the Loon! Difficulty level is Beginner to Intermediate (One fish). This is a two to four harness kit.
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to YARN CARE
There are no reviews yet.