Both towel and bath sheet instructions are included in the kit. The 4 or 8 shaft drafts are for use with either the towels or bath sheets. All items are hemmed after weaving. Instructions are included for looms with 36” weaving width. Feel free to modify to fit the size loom you have available. The towels shrink about 15% in length and 20% in width when you put them in the washer and dryer.
Kit contains all white yarns. You can add 3/2 American Maid™ brown and green yarns to spice up your towels by purchasing those yarns separately.
- 4 bath towels finished size: 48”x28”, plus 36” loom waste.
- Instructions are included for both 4 and 8 shaft looms.
- 12 EPI, 12 PPI
- Approximately 36″ wide in the reed. The 4-shaft towels are a little wider than the 4-shaft towels.
Contents of Kit:
- 5-1 lb cones 3/2 American Maid unmercerized yarn each: Natural White
- 1- 1.5 oz cone 6/2 American Maid unmercerized cotton yarn: Natural White
Listen to the Loon! Difficulty level for this kit is Beginner to Intermediate (One fish). This is a Four harness kit.
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to: YARN CARE