You will be able to turn eight brilliant colors from the Tubular Spectrum™ plus bleached white into these beautiful towels using either your Rigid Heddle loom or your 4-shaft loom. All the yarn you will need for 4 towels is included in the kit.
Yarn is all 5/2 mercerized cotton dyed with fiber reactive dyes to minimize fading and bleeding of the colors. You will not have to worry about the red yarns bleeding into the white.
You will need a 15″ (or wider) loom with an 8-dent reed.
The towels are approximately 12.5” x 27” when finished. Listen to the Loon! Difficulty level is Beginner to Intermediate (One fish). This is a Rigid Heddle or 4-shaft loom kit.
- 8 epi, 8 ppi
- 15” wide in the reed
- 5-yard warp
- Weave on a Rigid Heddle or 4-shaft loom.
- In the 4-shaft loom instructions, there are 5 different treadlings. You can see pictures of the fabrics created by those treadlings in the photo gallery.
- A 15” (or wider) Rigid Heddle Loom or 4-Shaft Loom with an 8-dent reed
- boat shuttle and bobbins
- A sewing machine or a needle and thread
Contents of Kit:
- 1- 1.5 oz each 5/2 Tubular Spectrum mercerized Cotton Yarn: in 8 colors
- 2-8 oz cones of 5/2 Tubular Spectrum Bleach White (brights and tints) or Natural White (tones)
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to YARN CARE
There are no reviews yet.