You will be able to turn eight brilliant colors from the Tubular Spectrum™ plus bleached white into these beautiful towels using your rigid heddle loom. All the yarn you will need for either 2 or 4 towels is included in the kit.
Yarn is all 5/2 mercerized cotton dyed with fiber reactive dyes to minimize fading and bleeding of the colors. You will not have to worry about the red yarns bleeding into the white.
You will need 15″ (or wider) loom with an 8-dent rigid heddle.
The towels are approximately 12.5″x 24″ when finished. Listen to the Loon! Difficulty level is Beginner to Intermediate (One fish). This is a Rigid Heddle kit.
- 8 doubled epi, 8 doubles ppi
- 15” wide in the reed
- 90” long warp X 2
- A 15” (or wider) rigid Heddle Loom with an 8-dent reed
- 15” (or longer) stick or boat shuttle
- A sewing machine or a needle and thread
Contents of Kit:
- 1- 1.5 oz each 5/2 Tubular Spectrum unmercerized Cotton Yarn: 1.5 oz of 5 Yellow, 10 Yellow Red, 5 Red, 10 Purple, 5 Purple Blue, 10 Blue, 10 Blue Green, 5 Green
- 2-4 oz cones of 5/2 Tubular Spectrum Bleached White for the 2 Towels Kit
- 2-8 oz cones of 5/2 Tubular Spectrum Bleach White for the 4 Towels Kit
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to YARN CARE