Cynthia Newman enjoys finding patterns in architecture and nature and translating them into weavings. Here, she found inspiration from the Sword Fern (Polystichum munitum) and Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) to create this beautiful 8-shaft twill block runner.
10/2 American Maid unmercerized cotton yarn included to make 1 runner:
- Dark Green (4 oz cone)
- Light Green (4 oz cone)
- Natural White (1.5 oz cone)
OR make 2 runners: 10/2 American Maid unmercerized cotton yarn included:
- Dark Green (8 oz cone)
- Light Green (8 oz cone)
- Natural White (4 oz cone)
Additionally, you will need:
- 8-shaft loom with 13″ weaving width
- 8 dent reed
- Instructions in: March/April 2020 edition of Handwoven Magazine, page 38
- finished dimensions: 10 3/4″ x 49 1/2″ (after wet-finishing and hemming)
There are no reviews yet.