- 8epi (plain weave) or 10 epi (lace weave)
- 8ppi (plain weave) or 10 ppi (lace weave)
- Warp length 90”
- Width in reed 9” (plain weave) or 7” (lace weave)
- 8 and 10 dent reed (use the 8-dent reed for plain weave scarf and the 10-dent reed for the lace pattern scarf), loom with at least 9 inch weaving width.
- 3 mini cones of 3 adjacent Tubular Spectrum Colors of 10/2 Mercerized cotton. In the following instructions we refer to the three yarn colors as Color A, Color B and Color C. You will use three strands of yarn at all times. As you warp, you will shift through the three colors beginning with three strands of Color A (AAA), then moving to 2 strands of Color A and one of Color B (AAB), and so on.
- Contents of one Chameleon Ombré Scarf Kit (Red Purple or Blue Green)
- (Red Purple) 3 each- 10/2 10 Purple, 5 Red Purple and 10 Red Purple
- (Blue Green) 3 each- 10/2 10 Blue, 5 Blue and 10 Blue Green