This kit comes from DJE Handwovens and is made with our Tubular Spectrum Mercerized Cotton yarns.
- 4 Napkins: 12.5″ square
- OR…2 Placemats: 12.5″ x 22″
- OR…1 runner 12.5″ x 48″
- Prewound warp ready to put on your loom
- 16 epi
- 26″ loom waste (total including tie on and thrums)
- Rigid Heddle loom or small 2-shaft loom
- 15″ weaving width
- 8 dent reed to be sleyed 2 per dent or two 8 dent rigid heddles if you are using a rigid heddle loom
Please note: If you are using a rigid heddle loom, you will need two 8 dent heddles to get the necessary sett.
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to: YARN CARE
There are no reviews yet.