- 6 washcloths, approximately 10”x10” finished on a 4-shaft loom or a Rigid Heddle Loom. You have enough yarn to make three striped washcloths using each color as weft, and then a variety of plaid washcloths.
- Woven in Plain Weave, lace weave or with Pick-up on your Rigid Heddle Loom.
- 10 EPI, 10 PPI, 12” in reed
- 4-shaft or Rigid Heddle Loom with at least 12-inch weaving width, 10 dent reed or heddle.
- Pickup stick if you are using a rigid heddle loom
- A stick or boat shuttle and bobbins
- One 4 oz cone each of Butter, Tangerine, and Coral. Each cone contains approximately 315 yards.
There are no reviews yet.