- Make 8 dishcloths OR 2 towels.
- Dishcloths are approximately 10”x10” when finished.
- Towels are approximately 16”x27” when finished.
- 8-shaft draft.
- 18 EPI, 18 PPI
- Width in reed: 4” (dish cloths) or 19.75” (dish towels).
- 8-shaft loom with at least 20-inch weaving width
- 12 dent reed.
- 2 stick or boat shuttles and bobbins.
- 5/2 Tubular Spectrum™ mercerized cotton yarn in the following colors: Black, 5 Yellow, 10 Yellow Red, 5 Red, 10 Purple, 10 Blue and 5 Green.
The draft was adapted from the book Color-and-Weave by Margaret and Thomas Windeknecht, page 111 #4-5g.
This wonderful kit was designed by Kelly Sandusky.
There are no reviews yet.