The kit comes with all the yarn you will need to weave the 2 scarves, and instructions for weaving the scarves on either a Rigid Heddle Loom or a 4-shaft loom. If you weave the scarves on a 4 shaft loom, you will warp the loom only once, and if you weave on a rigid heddle loom, you will warp the loom twice.
- 2 Scarves
- 12 EPI, 12 PPI
- 8.5” wide in the heddle
- 2 – 90” warps for Rigid Heddle Loom or 5 yards for a harness loom
- Loom with at least 8 ½” weaving width, either Rigid Heddle or 4 shaft.
- 12 dent reed.
- Pickup stick if you are using a rigid heddle loom
- A stick or boat shuttle and bobbins
Contents of Kit:
- 1 each- 1.5 oz cone 5/2 Tubular Spectrum mercerized cotton yarn each: Bleach White, Very Light Gray, Light Gray, Middle Gray, Dark Gray, Very Dark Gray, Black
These scarves are especially nice if you add #6 beads to the fringe, but the beads are not included in the kit.
Listen to the Loon! Difficulty level is Beginner to Intermediate (One fish). This is a Two harness kit.
For more information on how to care for these yarns, please go to YARN CARE