This project uses unmercerized 3/2 Cotton yarn, sett at 8 epi. The instructions call for a 4-shaft or rigid heddle loom with at least 15″ weaving width, one pickup stick (if you have a rigid heddle loom), and a minimum of 1.5 oz of each of 4 colors of 3/2 cotton yarn plus an 8 oz cone of natural white. Other 3/2 cottons could be substituted in the pattern. An 8 oz cone of natural white provides an ample amount of yarn for the warp and weft needs.
The finished sizes of the 10 washcloths are approximately 9” x 10”.
Needed for the pattern:
- Loom with 15″ weaving width (warp is 12″ in the reed)
- 8 dent reed (or way to get to 8 epi)
- pickup stick (for rigid heddle loom)
- 8 oz cone of 3/2 American Maid Natural White yarn
- Five 1.5 oz cones of 3/2 American Maid Colored Cotton Yarn, in 5 colors or one 3/2 American Maid sampler Kit
- 1.5 oz cone of 6/2 American Maid Natural White yarn
After purchase, you will have unlimited access to the downloadable file. Please let us know if you want a copy mailed to you.
There are no reviews yet.