- 6 washcloths, approximately 10”x10” finished on a 4-shaft loom or a Rigid Heddle Loom. You have enough yarn to do some solid-colored washcloths and then a variety of plaid washcloths.
- Woven in Plain Weave, lace weave or with Pick-up on your Rigid Heddle Loom.
- 10 EPI, 10 PPI, 12” in reed
- 4-shaft or Rigid Heddle Loom with at least 12-inch weaving width, 10 dent reed or heddle.
- Pickup stick if you are using a rigid heddle loom
- A stick or boat shuttle and bobbins
Contents of Kit:
- Three 4 oz cones of 3/2 Tubular Spectrum™ yarns. Each cone contains approximately 315 yards.
- By the Sea Colorway uses: Very Light Gray, Periwinkle and Sea Green
- Tequila Sunrise Colorway uses: Butter, Tangerine and Coral
- Purple Essence Colorway uses: Very Light Gray, Violet and Verbena