- 3 cowls (Finished dimensions: 29” circumference x 10.5” plus 4” fringe on one end)
- 20 EPI, 18 PPI
- 4-Yard Warp length
- 11.8” in reed
- Turned Taquete weave structure
- 4-shaft Loom with at least 12-inch weaving width, 10-dent reed.
- 1 shuttle, 3 bobbins
Yarns Needed for Original Cowls:
- 5/2 Tubular Spectrum™ mercerized cotton yarn: 4 oz cone of Burnt Umber, and one 1.5 oz Mini cone of Kelp, Copper, Thyme, Gold, and Black for the warp.
- 5/2 Tubular Spectrum™ mercerized cotton yarn: one 1.5 oz cone of Burnt Umber, 5 Purple and Forest Green for the 3 different wefts.
Yarns Needed for Blue Cowls:
- 5/2 Tubular Spectrum™ mercerized cotton yarn: 4 oz cone of Sky Blue, Cobalt and 10 Blue. One 1.5 oz cone of Teal, 10 Blue Green and 5 Blue.
These are only the instructions to make the cowls. If you would like both the instructions and the yarns to make the cowls, please click here.
There are no reviews yet.