This is a beautiful, elegant Stainless Steel and Silk yarn!
It has many uses:
- Weaving: This is a tram silk, so it should be used only in the weft.
- Knitting: Add some to your pattern for a wonderful shine.
- Kumihimo: Add shine to your braids.
- 76% silk, 24% stainless steel
- Available on 1 oz cones
- 1 oz cone has approximately 450 yards
- 7,200 yards per pound
- Handwash in warm water
- Cool iron
We have another Stainless Steel and Silk yarn that is a little thicker: Stainless Steel and Silk 3C yarn
There are no reviews yet.