This is a lively, elastic Silk Yarn!
It has many uses:
- Weaving: Can be used as warp or weft for collapse weave fabrics.
- It must be warped and wound on the loom under tension.
- If you are using it for warp, please warp back to front only if using for warp. You want to make sure to stabilize the warp and prevent it from showing it’s lively side before you are ready for it to be lively.
- Please know that you need some experience with active yarns to successfully use this in your warp. It is a very lively yarn!
- If you would like an elastic silk yarn that is a little less lively, check out the elastic silk with 30% shrinkage.
- 79% Silk, 21% Polyurethane
- Available on 1 oz cones
- 1 oz cone has approximately 950 yards
- 21,600 yards per pound
- Handwash in warm water
- Cool iron
There are no reviews yet.